Full Face of e.l.f. First Impressions

I love doing subscriber request videos and blog posts, and something the majority of you have been asking for is more budget friendly related beauty items, and I want you to know I hear you, theres nothing I dislike more than watching a beautiful tutorial only to realize the cost of all the products is over $500. So I went on the e.l.f. Cosmetics website and did a bit of a shop, I found some products I had never tried before and thought I would do First Impressions video for you guys!

The items I purchased for this First Impressions video are:

el.f. Foundation
e.l.f. Cream Liner
e.l.f. Matte Lipstick
e.l.f Blush
e.l.f Mascara
e.l.f. Eyebrow Pencil
e.l.f. Glow Stick
e.l.f. Baked Bronzer
e.l.f Silk Eyeshadow

I loved the mascara, the eyeshadow, the blush, the cream liner, and the lipstick was good quality but was much more brown than pink, which on the website it looked pink. The Foundation was a lot shinier and lighter than anticipated, but with a bit of setting powder and bronzer I was able to make it work.

I hated the brow pencil, it was so thick you couldn’t properly fill in your brows, and the highlight was very pink. The glow stick was hard to blend and it pretty much stayed as a line on my face, and the baked bronzer didn’t have a lot of color payoff as well as it was a lot lighter than it looked on the website.

You can watch the full First Impression video here…

1. Andrea Ramos
    September 20, 2017 / 12:54 pm

e.l.f. is that type of brand you can always count on, affordable and their products are usually great!

• Katie Snyder
      September 20, 2017 / 5:09 pm

Yes, the matte liquid lip lasted all day and if it weren’t for the color being wrong I would continue to wear it, but I am ordering a new shade, so I’ll be rocking that one soon!

2. Lisa Dee
    September 20, 2017 / 3:12 pm

I agree with you about overly expensive makeup. I stick to drugstore mascara because the few times I ventured to buy more famous brands, they absolutely sucked. I bought a 35 dollar mascara at Sephora once because someone raved about it on youtube – never again. It was dry and flaky and for some reason I lost the receipt so I couldn’t return it. At least when you make mistakes with products like ELF, it’s no biggie.

• Katie Snyder
      September 20, 2017 / 5:09 pm

ELF is one of those really underrated beauty brands, but once people give it a go they tend to like them. There were a few items I didn’t like but thats bound to happen with any beauty brand.

3. Kriti Goyal
    September 20, 2017 / 7:57 pm

Watched the video and it is really great…😄

4. Maria